How to Remove Tan Instantly And Naturally: Tanning is nothing but a Skin tanning which usually happens because of exposure to UV rays in the Sunlight. Due to excessive exposure to the sun due to the presence of UV rays in the sunlight, skin tanning happens. It means, the skin which exposed to Sun becomes darker than usual. Tanning usually happens on Forehead, Hands and on other body parts which are exposed to the sunlight. There are several other reasons for tanning. Excessive Vitamin D in the body make your skin go darker. There are some ways to remove tanning naturally on hands and forehead. Today I am going to share some natural ways to remove tan from the skin.
Home remedies for removing tan naturally:
1. Lemon juice:
Lemon juice has bleaching effect and helps to remove tan quickly and it removes scars on the face.
• Cut a fresh lemon and rub a slice on your tanned skin
• Leave it on for few minutes
• Wash it off with water
• Repeat once or twice daily
2. Bengal Gram flour and Turmeric:
Bengal Gram flour removes dead cells very gently and it gives instant fairness and it has skin lightening properties.Turmeric is a natural antiseptic it restores skin’s natural pH level and heals dry skin and makes skin supple.
• Take a cup of Bengal gram flour and add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and add a milk to make a thin paste
• Mix it well and apply this mixture to your face and body
• Let it dry and gently remove it by scrubbing
• Repeat every alternate day for best results
3. Cucumber extract and lemon juice:
Cucumber has a cooling effect and it is highly beneficial for tanned and sunburnt skin. Lemon helps to remove the tan quickly.
• Grind the cucumber to get the extract
• Add some lemon juice to it
• Mix it well, and using a cotton ball apply the juice all over your skin and let it dry
• Rinse it off with cool water
• Repeat this process once or twice daily
4. Honey and Papaya:
Papaya has powerful enzymes and phytochemicals that are good for skin and it also has skin-lightening properties. Honey hydrates and makes your skin soft
• Take ½ cup of ripe papaya and 1tablespoon honey
• Mash papaya and add honey to it
• Mix it well and apply this mixture on your face
• Leave it for 30 minutes
• Wash off with cool water
• Repeat alternate days for better results
5. Tomato and Yogurt:
Tomato is rich in antioxidants and works on spots and pigmentation and also it helps in brightening skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid it moisturizes and softens the skin
• Mix 1 tablespoon tomato pulp and 1 tablespoon yogurt
• Apply this paste to your face and tanned areas
• Leave it for 20 minutes
• Wash off with cold water
• Repeat once daily
Many people personally followed the above remedies and noticed positive results. Hence I recommend you to follow them. If you know any other way to remove tanning naturally, then feel free to contact us or comment below.
This is it. This way you can easily get rid of tan permanently. Hope it helps. If you have any questions if you need any help feel free to comment below.
We have also listed, How To Get Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, do check that out.
- How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight Fast and Naturally
- 10 Simple Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat Naturally
- How To Get Rid Of Dandruff Fast Permanently