Home Remedy For Skin Whitening:
Do you want fair and flawless skin in just 3 days? Every person desires to have a lighter and flawless skin tone but due to our hectic lifestyle and many other factors like pollution, stress, harmful UV rays, and improper diet can damage your skin and give you an imbalanced skin tone. Many skin whitening products are sold out in the market these days literally at every drug store. But, most of the products are chemical based products may result in serious and dangerous consequences.
The best solution under these circumstances is to use natural ingredients and it has plenty of benefits including skin whitening, balancing your skin tone, reducing blemishes, marks and etc. Here in this article, we have compiled an amazing home remedy for skin whitening in just 3 days.
Scrub For Skin LIghtening:
1.Honey: Honey is naturally antibacterial and it is loaded with full of antioxidants. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing and helps to create a glow. It also opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
2. Orange: Orange is rich in citric acid and it contains fruit acids that gently exfoliate your skin to reveal a brighter skin. It acts as a natural astringent that helps to erase pimples and increases the fairness of skin. It also improves the skin elasticity and tightens and tones the skin.
4. Lemon: Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid they help brighten and lighten your skin. It acts as a natural exfoliate that removes the top layer of the dead skin cells.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon honey, 3 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon sugar
- Now mix these ingredients properly
- Cut a lemon in half and dip in this mixture. Using lemon slice, scrub that mixture on your skin.
- Scrub for 20 minutes and then wash off with water
- Do this once in a day
Skin Whitening Mask:
1. Rice Flour: Rice flour has been used for centuries by Asian women as a natural skin lightener. It has anti-inflammatory properties that make your skin whiter and radiant. It is an amazing ingredient for treating skin blemishes and lightening the skin tone.
2. Shea Butter: Shea butter has natural vitamins and fatty acids that incredibly nourish and moisturize your skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations.
3. Orange Juice: Orange juice helps in closing the enlarged pores and gives you shining glow on your face. The antioxidants resent in the oranges fight free radicals and also prevents aging faster.
- In a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of rice flour, 4 tablespoons shea butter, and 2 tablespoons orange juice. ( you can also add 5% of hydrogen peroxide)
- Mix all the ingredients very well
- Apply this paste on your skin and leave it on for 30 minutes
- Rinse it off with water
- Do this once daily
If you like this post, don’t forget to share! 🙂
- Top 10 Homemade Skin Toners For Glowing Skin
- Best Anti-Aging Home Remedies
- 10 Best Ways To Remove Wrinkles Naturally
- 10 Best Essential Oils For Gorgeous Skin